There’s nothing quite like Fall. It’s always been a favorite season of mine. Cooler weather means sweaters and boots, changing colors in nature, good books with tea, pumpkins, delicious soups, movie nights and Halloween! Here’s a list of things were planning this Fall:
1. A visit to the local pumpkin farm is always a must. Our favorite is Peltzer Farms in Temecula to play, pick out pumpkins and watch pig races!
2. I’ve always wanted to host an Oktoberfest Celebration (chock full of sausage and beer) with friends and neighbors. My inspiration is here
3. Make this and use up the last of the cherry tomatoes in the garden
4. How fun does this giant DIY Jenga game look?
5. Visit the Whaley House Museum in San Diego for a spooky good time- a real haunted house!
6. Riley’s Farm for apple picking. Super fun for families. A yearly tradition for us
I would love to know-what’s on your Fall to do list?